Mystery at the Embassy
Learn or teach French the bilingual way!
Written by students, for students, 2lingua Kids allows you to learn or teach over 100 French expressions through a fun and interesting bilingual story. No grammar or vocabulary list to memorize! This script with French expressions uncovers a mystery in Washington, D.C. Follow the mission of a French diplomat and her quest to reveal the truth. Learn French along the way!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
Written specifically for English-speakers, the casual dialogues reinforce common expressions and recreate the natural flow between French and English, the same way that bilingual people manipulate language.
This app will allow you to:
• place language in context
• hear French at its normal speed
• listen to French phrases at a slower pace
• challenge yourself with two different levels of difficulty
• learn more about French culture and history through the info box
• explore the city of Washington, D.C. visually through the photo album
If learning a language is or has ever been challenging, then this app is for you!
_ Tap the sound icon to listen to the whole story. This step allows you to hear the language at its normal pace, and to establish a context for French phrases.
_ Tap the French sentences to hear them at a slow speed. Repeat them if you wish for faster acquisition.
_ Tap the info icon to learn more about history and culture.
_ Swipe the pictures to get a photographic experience of the city.
_ Refer to the glossary to find a particular French expression.
All text and audio content is contained within the app. No internet connection required.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 17, 2014
- 2Lingua LLC
- 29.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)