Note: Compatible up to iOS version 6.0
Capture, Record and build photo gallery for your child in few simple steps. Set the game as soon as you download and then let your child recognize family and friends during the PLAY.
This app is based on ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) and is DEDICATED to Dr. Michael Lewis, University Distinguished Professor, and Institute for the Study of Child Development, Department of Pediatrics, UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School http://umg.umdnj.edu/public/directory/doctor2.asp?doctor=585810253) for path breaking research on Child Development & Autism.
The app is designed by Samarth Haribhakti from Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani and co-founder of Sigma Jewelry Corp. (New Jersey).
Here is how the app works.
There are 4 parts of this app- Content, Content Wizard, Settings and PLAY.
Upon Installation: Select ‘Customize it’ on the ‘Content Wizard’ screen and replace default pictures, verbal and text prompts. You can add new content by selecting ‘Create’.
* In this part you create and edit content that includes pictures, text and verbal prompts. You may add pictures from the ones stored on your device or capture new using device’s camera.
* This is the part where you can change settings for the game play and read about Dr. Michael Lewis and his achievements.
You can select theme, number of photos on display and show or hide image prompts. You can put background music on or off.
The PLAY is made up of ‘Training’ and ‘Interaction’ sections. The ‘Training’ shows pictures of family or friends one at a time with verbal prompts. In the ‘Interaction’ section child is prompted to recognize picture of a family or friend.
An animation follows each correct response as a reinforcer.
Select ‘Help’ to get assistance on how to set up and manage content.
***About WebTeam Corporation***
Incorporated in 2005, WebTeam Corporation is a Somerset-based mobile application development firm that has pioneered the development of an autism management program comprising screening, assessment and intervention apps. WebTeam’s ABA-based autism apps help parents, teachers, health care experts, researchers and other stakeholders worldwide efficiently manage the entire life-cycle of autism from infancy to adulthood and employment.
By developing apps for autism intervention, WebTeam replicates individualized autism services on mobile devices, thereby making these necessary services available to the under-served population globally, especially in countries that lack the expertise necessary to tackle autism efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
WebTeam’s innovative idea backed by proprietary technology, which was awarded by Verizon in the 2013 Powerful Answers Award competition, lets caregivers collect and share data efficiently to foster effective collaborations that will ultimately solve one of the world’s largest and growing developmental disorders.
- Bug fixing
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 18, 2013
- WebTeam Corporation
- 17.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 123 Order - Autism Series
• 123 Order S - Autism Series
• 2 Times Fun
• Add Me - Autism Series
• Add Me S - Autism Series
• Alpha Sequence - Autism Series
• Alpha Sequence S - Autism Series
• Animals Sound - Autism Series
• Animals Sound S - Autism Series
• Body Atlas
• Color Find - Autism Series
• Color Find S - Autism Series
• Color In - Autism Series
• Count It Easy - Autism Series
• Count It Easy - Birds
• Cursive Lower Case S - Autism Series
• Cursive Upper Case - S
• Days Sequence - Autism Series
• Days Sequence S - Autism Series
• Digital Time - Autism Series
• Digital Time S - Autism Series
• Divide N Play. - Autism Series
• Drag N Label
• Drag N Match
• Early Counting Skills - Autism Series
• Face Read 1 - Autism Series
• Face Read 1 S - Autism Series
• Face Read 2 - Autism Series
• Face Read 2 S - Autism Series
• Flowers - Autism Series
• Flowers S - Autism Series
• Fruits - Autism Series
• Fruits S - Autism Series
• iAssessNTeach 1
• iAssessNTeach Home Series
• iAssessNTeach School Series
• iLearnNEarn V - I
• iLearnNEarn V - II
• iLearnNEarn V - III
• iLearnNEarn2 - Age 1-7
• iLearnNEarn2 - Age 5-35
• iLearnNEarn2 Pro - Age 1-7
• iLNE Spell 1 L – Autism Series
• iLNE Spell 1 – Autism Series
• iLNE Spell 2 L – Autism Series
• iLNE Spell 3 - S
• iTrack Client
• iTrackMood - Lite
• Letter to Pic Lite - Autism Series
• Lower Case S - Autism Series
• Make Sentences - Age 5-35
• Map Me - Lite
• Map Me.
• Minus Drills. - Autism Series
• Month Sequence - Autism Series
• Month Sequence - S
• Multiply Me - Autism Series
• Multiply Me S - Autism Series
• My Family N Pals
• My Words - Autism Series
• My Words S - Autism Series
• Number Find - Autism Series
• Number Find S - Autism Series
• Number Find. - Autism Series
• Number Sequence - Autism Series
• Objects - Autism Series
• Objects S - Autism Series
• One 2 Color S - Autism Series
• Plus More
• Rangam Career Center
• Read Cursive
• Robbo Time
• See and Do - Autism Series
• Sentence Mill
• Shapes - Autism Series
• Shapes S - Autism Series
• Show Me - Autism Series
• Signs - Autism Series
• Signs S - Autism Series
• Social Talks - All Ages
• Sort N Stack
• Sounds of the House - Autism Series
• Sounds of the House - Lite
• Spell 2 - Autism Series
• Spell Me - Autism Series
• Spell Me S - Autism Series
• Spot 'n Spell
• Spot the Difference.
• Subtract Me - Autism Series
• Subtract Me S - Autism Series
• Trace the Dots
• Upper Case S - Autism Series
• What's the Expression - All Ages
• What's the Expression - All Ages.