MPRE Review: Supreme Bar
iOS Universal Education
Are you ready for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE)? Take your MPRE class on-the-go and maximize your study time with this complete mobile video course from Supreme Bar Review, one of the most respected names in law school and bar exam preparation. Whether you are studying for the MPRE or a law school exam on Professional Responsibility, this test prep review was designed for one purpose: to help you pass!
Finally, an iPhone and iPad app that provides a comprehensive review of Professional Responsibility; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts the MPRE in your pocket with four hours of lecture video (with search feature) and 20 MPRE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the MPRE or a law school course on Professional Responsibility. It covers everything you need to know about the rules of Professional Responsibility.
Learn Professional Responsibility from Professor Stephen Lazarus, a graduate of Harvard Law School. Professor Lazarus has trained thousands of students to pass the MPRE. Known as a professor who loves to teach, Lazarus has been voted “Professor Of The Year” multiple times by the students at his law school.
In the old days, the only way to prepare for the MPRE was to travel to a crowded classroom to watch videotaped lectures on someone else’s schedule. Now there’s a better way . . . Get complete lectures for the MPRE and all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. MPRE Review represents one of eight Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the bar exam, including: Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Real Property and Torts.
MPRE Review Application Includes:
- 17 Chapters containing four hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 20 MPRE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Print out the quiz questions if you prefer to practice on paper
- A helpful timer for the printed version of the quiz.
MPRE Review Topics Include:
- Applicable Law & Format
- Becoming a Lawyer
- Losing Rights; Misconduct
- Client Funds
- Conflicts Between Lawyer and Client
- Conflicts Between Client and Other Clients
- Conflicts Between Client and Third Parties
- Vicarious Disqualification
- Zealous Representation
- Integrity of the Profession
- Code of Judicial Conduct
Updated IOS. New version is now universal to the iPhone and iPad. Now includes a printable 20 MPRE-style multiple-choice practice questions and timer for practicing on paper.