More Fun With Directions
If you liked our “Fun with Directions” app, you’ll also love More Fun with Directions too! This iPHONE app continues with the same playful, colorful and engaging format with a focus on 12 concepts: turn on/turn off; up/down, front/behind, on/under, put in/take out, above/below.
Check out our demo of this app on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zAm7HSenSQ
Help the monkey go up the tree, but watch out! He likes to throw those coconuts! Pop the bubble that is above the bird. Put the elephant under the larger table. Help the squirrel go down the tree. Turn off the red radio.
More Fun with Directions is designed to provide a fun and engaging way to practice listening, following directions, colors, comparatives (larger/smaller) spatial concepts, auditory memory and auditory processing. From the simplest of directions (“Turn on the lamp”) to the more complex (“Do you see a musical instrument with black and white keys? Put it behind the couch”) your child can grow and learn with this game over time. Colorful, vivid art and animations against a white background combine to create a complete game experience without visual clutter. Sound effects and surprises keep the game engaging! This app is a great choice for a toddler/preschooler, or any young child who would like to practice listening to or reading directions!
Features include settings for text on/off, (to practice reading vs. listening) selecting specific concepts, and the desired level of play: easy, intermediate, and advanced.
An added bonus that is included in this app is the optional “Superstar Direction” which allows additional practice for remembering (“What did you have to do?”) but also expressive language. The child’s response is recorded and played back. Superstar Directions are surprise questions that pop up at random times, but can easily be turned off if desired.
Hamaguchi Apps is dedicated to the mission of bringing high-quality apps to the general public and professionals for affordable prices.
Developed by Patti Hamaguchi, M.A., CCC-SLP, a noted speech-language pathologist and author of Childhood Speech, Language & Listening Problems: What Every Parent Should Know, as well as books on the treatment of auditory processing disorders.
To find out more about this app and our other upcoming projects, visit our website: www.hamaguchiapps.com
Updates for iOS7 and Parental gate.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 15 hours ago
- Hamaguchi Apps for Speech, Language & Auditory Development
- 213.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Between the Lines Advanced
• Between the Lines Advanced HD
• Between the Lines Advanced Lite
• Between the Lines Advanced Lite HD
• Between the Lines Level 1
• Between the Lines Level 1 HD
• Between the Lines Level 1 Lite
• Between the Lines Level 1 Lite HD
• Between the Lines Level 2
• Between the Lines Level 2 HD
• Between the Lines Level 2 Lite
• Between the Lines Level 2 Lite HD
• First Phrases
• First Phrases HD
• First Phrases HD Lite
• First Phrases Lite
• First Words International Home
• First Words International Home HD
• First Words International Pro
• First Words International Pro HD
• Fun With Directions
• Fun With Directions HD
• Fun With Directions HD Lite
• Fun With Directions Lite
• Fun with Verbs & Sentences
• Fun with Verbs & Sentences HD
• Fun with Verbs & Sentences Lite
• Fun with Verbs & Sentences Lite HD
• More Fun With Directions HD
• More Fun With Directions HD Lite
• More Fun With Directions Lite
• Picture the Sentence
• Picture the Sentence HD
• Picture the Sentence HD Lite
• Picture the Sentence Lite
• Talk About It: Objects Home HD
• Talk About It: Objects Pro HD
• You’re the Storyteller: The Surprise (Home Edition) HD
• You’re the Storyteller: The Surprise Pro HD