Minus Defence HD - Math
iOS iPad Education
“Minus Defence” is a great application for our kids to have a lot of fun with mathematics and at the same time to easily learn and improve their overall skills with Subtractions.
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. Children know intuitively what to do: just tap and move numbers into place. In addition, the learning screens are colourful, fun and with different exercises our children don't get bored.
The application uses an approach that encourages learning. Automatic statistics are collected during exercises and can help parents to track the progresses.
This math app, designed for preschool kids and kindergarteners, provides a fun way to assist teachers and parents in teaching children to successfully learn Subtractions.
You'll be really surprised to receive requests to do more math exercises from your child!
* math exercises for learning Subtractions;
* our kids can choose from 3 different game speeds for the asteroid belt to destroy;
* it’s possible to change the length of each exercise session (from 1 to 5 minutes);
* very simple design, ideal for our kids. Just drag and drop the correct value on the rocket to destroy the asteroid!
* simple enough to encourage kids to keep trying;
* statistics to track progresses;
* exciting vibrant colors in HD;
* child-friendly, simple and immediate user interface, with no complicated menus, specifically designated for this purpose;
* numbers are big and easily visible to kids;
* an useful math tutor / math tool for helping kinds with their math homework;
* expressly and exclusively designed for the Apple iPad platform;
* No Distractions, No In-App Purchases!
Thanks for using our products. Feedback is always welcome to: firstname.lastname@example.org
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
- Removed support for legacy systems prior to iOS 10;
- General app update to better support iOS 10+;
- Other minor changes/fixes;
- Other Bug fixes.