Miffy Games - Premium
iOS Universal Education
Miffy Educational Games contain 28 educational games to develop intelligence, aimed at kids up to 6 years old. Children can have fun playing while learning with Miffy and its friends.
Miffy Educational Games are divided into 7 types of learning games:
- Memory games
- Visual games
- Shapes and forms
- Puzzles and mazes
- Music and sounds
These games will help develop children's reasoning skills and improve their concentration. Numbers, puzzles, memory games, musical instruments… your kids will boost their intelligence while having fun!
Thanks to this game collection, children will learn to:
- Sort objects and shapes by shape, color or size.
- Associate geometric figures with silhouettes.
- Recognize sounds and play instruments like the xylophone or piano.
- Develop visual and spatial intelligence.
- Recognize different colors.
- Solve educational puzzles and mazes.
- Learn numbers from 1 to 10
- Boost their imagination making fun drawings.
INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT : CONCENTRATION AND MEMORY
Miffy Educational Games provide many benefits for developing children's abilities:
-Improve their capacity for observation, analysis, concentration and attention. Exercise their visual memory.
- Help to identify and establish relationships between shapes and silhouettes, improving spatial and visual perception.
-Exercise fine motor skills.
In addition, Miffy Educational Games offer positive reinforcement with cheerful animations when the child completes the puzzle correctly, to help them increase their self-esteem.
ABOUT DICK BRUNA
Dick Bruna was a well-known Dutch author and illustrator, whose most well-known creation was the small female rabbit Miffy (Nijntje in Dutch). Bruna has published over 200 children's books, with characters such as Miffy, Lottie, Farmer John and Hettie Hedgehog. Moreover, Bruna´s most recognized illustrations were for the Zwarte Beertjes series of books (Little Black Bears in English) as well as The Saint, James Bond, Simenon or Shakespeare.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US!
Thank you very much for playing Edujoy games. We love creating educational and fun games for your kids. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to send us feedback or leave a comments.