This app was removed from the App Store.
Mental Case Flashcards Lite
iOS iPhone Education
Try out Mental Case with this lite version of the premium flashcard application for your iPhone/iPod touch.
Use it to learn a language, memorize trivia, or study for an exam.
Enter flashcards on your Mac, and sync them to your iPhone to study on the go, or download flash cards from the World's largest online repository FlashcardExchange.com (16 million flashcards!) directly to your iPhone/iPod touch.
There are two versions of this app. The 'lite' version is designed for users of the Mac app Mental Case. The 'paid' version can be used by Mac or Windows users.
FEATURES OF MENTAL CASE LITE
• Transfer flashcards to your iPhone/iPod touch from Mental Case for Mac OS X
• A flashcard can have text and/or images
• Browse or search for flashcards on Flashcard Exchange
• Study flashcards in full-screen slideshows
• Landscape slideshow mode
• Automatically prepared lessons (Only in combination with Mental Case for Mac OS X)
FEATURES OF MENTAL CASE
In addition to the features of Mental Case Lite, the full edition of Mental Case for iPhone/iPod touch includes the following:
• Create and edit flashcards directly on your iPhone/iPod touch
• Download flash cards directly from FlashcardExchange.com. (This means Linux and Windows users can also use Mental Case for iPhone/iPod touch.)
• Sync new flashcards from your iPhone/iPod touch back to your Mac
• Take photos on the iPhone to use in a flash card
• Record audio on the iPhone for use in flash cards
HOW TO SYNC (MAC)
In order to sync Mental Case with a Mac, you will need access to a wireless (airport) network, and a copy of Mental Case for Mac OS X. You can download a free 30-day trial of Mental Case for Mac OS X at http://www.macflashcards.com
HOW TO SYNC (LINUX AND WINDOWS)
If you don't have a Mac, you can use the full-edition of Mental Case for iPhone/iPod touch to download flash cards you have created on FlashcardExchange.com. (Note that at this time you cannot upload flash cards created on your iPhone.)
Windows and Linux users can test Mental Case Lite with sample data to decide if they would like to upgrade to the full-edition of Mental Case.
• iTunes audio will continue to play in slideshows
• Prompt slides with only audio will now show in slideshows
• When a slide has no textual or image content, a text message will indicate this
• Slideshows will now pause when an interruption (eg phone call) occurs, rather than exiting