Meet the Insects: Forest Edition
++ Featured as New & Noteworthy in U.S., Australia and New Zealand!! ++
*Featured in The Washington Post's KidsPost as "Best Apps for Kids"
*Fun Educational Apps’s Top Picks – “Little details really immerse the user in the insect world…A top pick for its educational content, beautiful graphics, and wealth of information!”
*Best Apps for Kid’s Editor’s Choice – “This is an excellent quality app with a good amount of content to get your child started.”
*iMums gives 4.5/5.0 - “Highly recommended for older elementary school students!”
*Geeks with Juniors – “Overall look and feel design of the entire app are really beautiful”
We have added some exciting NEW FEATURES:
- Some tweaks and updates in Insect Story for more enjoyable interactive experience!
- Close-up videos with narration will bring even more fun and engaging experience of exploring the world of insects without having to reading any descriptions!
- Improved overall app quality and stability
+ Tips to become an insect expert:
1.Make each insect come to life with a tap of a finger.
2.What animal has the largest number of species on earth? The insects! Watch and interact with the animation as it takes you into the world of insects.
3.Why does Common Yellow Swallowtail like to sunbathe? Get ready to dive into a handful of interesting facts of each insect with eye-catching illustrations.
4.Meet the insects through mind-blowing videos and photos.
5.If you think you are done with the encyclopedia, gear up for the OX and Photo quiz and review what you’ve learned.
6.When you find an insect to observe and start the observation journal, you are now the insect expert!
+ Meet other insects with a variety of editions
- Meet the Insects: Forest Edition, primarily focused on forest insects, is the first edition of our insect encyclopedia series.
- We will soon be coming back with variety of different insects…so keep checking back with us for more exciting upcoming titles!
All the information in Meet the Insects: Forest Edition is provided by National Science Museum of Korea.
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance.
Our app includes:
- No third party advertisements
- No in-app purchases
- No social networks
- No data collection tools
Tips: Please end all the applications that are in the multitasking bar to fully enjoy the world of “Meet the Insects: Forest Edition”
Like Us? http://www.facebook.com/iactionbook
- Fixed the multimedia video display problems with the new devices.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience with the app. We are always open up to any suggestions or feedbacks! Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 17, 2014
- 553.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (29)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Doodle Critter Math: Numbers
• Doodle Critter Math: Shapes
• Gem Keeper™
• Guess Who? for iPad
• Injini: Child Development Game Suite
• Meet Science: Magnetism and Electricity
• Meet the Insects: Village Edition
• Meet the Insects: Water & Grass Edition
• My First AAC by Injini
• Tayo’s Space Adventure
• Write My Name
• 재미있는 야구백서