Meet Science: Light and Sound
iOS iPad Education
* Smart Apps for Kids's Top Pick! - "It strikes that perfect harmony between being informative and entertaining!"
* Fun Educational Apps's Top Pick Science App! - "With this app, children can not only learn about how light and sound work, they can come to a deeper understanding of these scientific principles."
* The iMum's gives 4.5/5.0 - "Best suited for children ages 10 and up, this app covers a gamut of information on light and sound in just 6 short books."
"This is one app that is packed with content that is well thought out. Every aspect is geared to its intended audience and their user’s experience." -Teachers With Apps
"I highly recommend this app. It is so comprehensive, and will get even reluctant learners interested." - AppyMall
The 2nd version of ‘Meet Science’, Light and Sound edition inspires all school-aged kids to explore fundamental concepts of Light and Sound with variety of fun features such as animations, experiments, and mini-games.
■ Best Way to Use ‘Meet Science’
- Learn about light and sound with fun, interactive animations and review what you’ve learned through OX and word quizzes.
- Indulge your curiosity by making predictions and observations on each experiment.
- Beautifully designed Glossary and 3 mini-games will help to fully enjoy and understand Physics.
- Enrich your learning experiences with educational animations that introduces topics such as light and shadow, refraction and reflection, sound principles, height and size of sound.
- Review the topics through OX and word quizzes and experiments related to each topic.
- Find out how to make fun patterns with sound and try changing the direction of arrow with water by watching marvelous experiment videos.
- Neatly organized summary notes will help you comprehend the experiments even better.
- Grasp the meaning of the words and find your favorite scientist with images and animations.
- Learn about how light and sound are applied around us such as ultrasonic waves which lets you know the location of an object in water and optical illusion used in Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak
4. Mini Games
- Point-N-Shoot Waves: Match the frequency of the shell and the wave aliens to defeat all the aliens!
- Mix-N-Match Colors: Mix and match the 3 primary colors and shine the stage to make characters dance!
- Reflect-N-Collect Lights: Pass the light from the mole’s safety helmet to the flower to burst into bloom!
- Quiz Game: Answer the quizzes with what you’ve learnt.
■ About Meet Science
‘Meet Science’ series will continue to help children discover the amazing world of science!
‘Meet Science: Magnetism & Electricity’ presents the basic concepts of Electricity and Magnetism.
** ‘Parent’s Choice Award 2014’ Mobile App field Approved Award Winner!
** ‘Best of the Best’ awarded by Best Apps for Kids receiving 5 stars in every category (Quality, Education, Entertainment, Value and Child Friendly)
“The best science app I've ever encountered. I love everything about the app. The learn section is awesome, and the recorded experiments are truly inspiring."– Geeks with Juniors
“Best described as a science textbook on a tablet" – Children’s Technology Review
■ About NC iactionbook
NC iactionbook is an educational brand of NCSOFT. We aim to create both learning games for toddlers and preschoolers, and digital encyclopedia series for older children to enjoy with their whole family.
+ Meet the Insects Series: 1st 'Forest Edition' / 2nd 'Village Edition' / 3rd 'Water & Grass Edition'
+ Doodle Critter Math Series: 1st 'Numbers' / 2nd 'Shapes'
■ How you can reach us!
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance. Our app includes:
No third party advertisements
No in-app purchases
Parental-gate added for any Parents-Only zone