Mathfinity was designed to help kids (and even adults) practice their basic math skills in a fun and simple interface. The user begins at level one and progresses smoothly through the levels that gradually increase in difficulty. The user must get 80% of the problems correct in order to progress to the next level.
* Unlimited Levels: Mathfinity can store an unlimited amount of users and track their progress. No worrying about deleting other users to make more room!
* Multiple Choice or Keypad input
* Timer function: Users time per level is tracked and the display of it can be disabled if desired.
* Detailed Reporting: Each user can see their results in a summary screen that can be sorted, and a detailed pdf report can be emailed to any number of recipients. Every problem that the user tackles is stored in a database and can be viewed in summary and included in the detailed report.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 26, 2013
- 2.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data