Math Tools for Students
Math Tools provides science and math students with 8 essential math equation solvers. Tools included are:
- Binomial Theorem computer: expands any factored binomial into its terms using the Binomial Theorem.
- Factorial computer: calculates the value of n!, even decimal numbers (approximate).
- Logarithm computer: this calculator calculates logs for ANY base.
- System of 3 Equations solver: this calculator can solve a system of 3 equations with 3 unknowns using Cramer's Rule.
- System of 4 Equations solver: this calculator can solve a system of 4 equations with 4 unknowns using Cramer's Rule.
- Quartic / Cubic / Quadratic Equation solver: solves quartic, cubic, and quadratic equations.
- Quintic Equation solver: solves equations with terms up to a 5th power.
- Sextic Equation solver: solves equations with terms up to a 6th power.
These calculators are likely to be useful to students of advanced algebra, trigonometry, calculus, and linear equations, as well as to engineering and physical science students.
Please do not use these calculators to do your homework for you... you won't learn anything that way!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 31, 2010
- Darren Gates
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- 0.2 MB