Math Run Spring: Bird Chase
iOS Universal Education
Help cute birds in this running game that challenges your math skills! Keep your wits and reflexes sharp as you run, glide, slide around obstacles and tackle math problems along the way!
Aligned with the Common Core State Standards, this app provides training at various levels in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Great for children or adults who want to practice arithmetic skills while playing a fun reflex-based game!
Detailed educational information for parents and educators: http://www.babycortex.com/math-run/
Math Run poses arithmetic questions at key points to allow player to advance and earn rewards. Different from the original game, the Spring Edition allows players to select the math operations to tackle while using the character of their choice. Whether it is addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division, you can decide.
Grab coins as you run to unlock 7 awesome characters and various equipment to give you an edge. Have fun learning as you test your speed and wit by running, avoiding obstacles, and solving various math problems in this action-packed edutainment app!
As you run, you will come across three of history’s greatest mathematicians: Pythagoras, Euler, and Gauss. These geniuses are ready to help, but only if you're worthy! Answer their questions correctly to obtain their assistance.
Tilt your device to steer left/right
Swipe up to jump
Swipe down to slide under obstacles
Swipe left or right to make a turn (timing is important!)
Answer correctly when a math problem is presented
Run like the wind and solve math problems in this magical, exciting, and brain-twisting adventure! Download Math Run Spring today!
- Excellent reflex building running gameplay, great for a growing child!
- Complements common core mathematics curricula
- Perfect for older children and adults who want to improve their arithmetic skills
- Speed through 8 stunning locations from all 7 continents
- Play as the clumsy and cute Mighty Birdie
- Unlock 7 other cute birds
- Gear up with upgradeable equipment that will help you survive longer
- Solve Euler's problems and he'll make the map easier to navigate
- Answer Pythagoras's questions to acquire powerful boosts
- Figure out Gauss's riddles and he'll help you recover from failure
- Play daily for a chance to win bonus items
**Please note that, while this app is free, it contains optional paid content. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device's settings. **