Math Brownie Points
Brownie Points is a Common Core Standards-based math practice and learning app that helps kids learn and master math. As an added incentive for practicing math, the app automatically awards great games like Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, and many more. Available for grades 2-7.
How it works
* Parents purchase Common Core Standards-based math workbooks for their kids.
* Kids earn Brownie Points by practicing math questions from those workbooks.
* Kids use those earned Brownie Points to get their favorite iPad / iPhone games.
NOTE: The app comes with a free workbook. You can purchase more workbooks using in-app purchases.
"My daughter loves earning points and getting rewards." - Gretchen Smith, mother of 12-year-old Sarah
* Kids can achieve at, and above, grade level in every math topic.
* Aligned to up-to-the minute Common Core and U.S. State Standards.
* Hints to help kids get up to speed with topics they struggle with.
* New learning content being added all the time.
* More grades will be added soon.
* Over 40 top games in the Brownie Points store: Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, Where's my Perry, and many more.
* Games are added to the store every week, but only after a careful review process.
* Parents area is password protected.
* Report cards allow parents to keep close tabs on the math that kids are learning.
* Parents can review and edit the games their kids have added to their wishlists.
* Parents can get details about the kids' learning and games by email or on Facebook.
* Grade 7 - 7.RP : Ratios & Proportional Relations, 7.NS : The Number System, 7.EE : Expressions & Equations, 7.G : Geometry, 7.SP : Statistics & Probability
* Grade 6 - 6.RP : Ratios & Proportional Relations, 6.NS : The Number System, 6.EE : Expressions & Equations, 6.G : Geometry, 6.SP : Statistics & Probability
* Grade 5 - 5.OA : Operations & Algebraic Thinking, 5.NBT : Number & Operations in Base Ten, 5.NF : Number & Operations-Fractions, 5.MD : Measurement & Data, 5.G : Geometry
* Grade 4 - 4.OA : Operations & Algebraic Thinking, 4.NBT : Number & Operations in Base Ten, 4.NF : Number & Operations-Fractions, 4.MD : Measurement & Data, 4.G : Geometry
* Grade 3 - 3.OA : Operations & Algebraic Thinking, 3.NBT : Number & Operations in Base Ten, 3.NF : Number & Operations-Fractions, 3.MD : Measurement & Data, 3.G : Geometry
* Grade 2 - 2.OA : Operations & Algebraic Thinking, 2.NBT : Number & Operations in Base Ten, 2.MD : Measurement & Data, 2.G : Geometry
NOTE: Internet connection is required.
Please visit http://browniepoints.com/help , join us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/browniepoints , or email us at email@example.com
Brownie Points collects non-personal aggregated user data. User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content and track campaign effectiveness; and manage and improve Brownie Points's services. User data collection is in accordance with applicable law, such as COPPA. For more information, please visit: http://browniepoints.com/privacy-policy/
NOTE: Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, Where's my Perry and all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Added thousands more Common Core Standards-based math questions.
- Now supports grades 2-7.
- Added many more iPad and iPhone games as rewards.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 22, 2013
- Brownie Points, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (53)
- 44.0 MB