iOS Universal Education
Match2Say is the matching game for children that have difficulties producing some sounds. While they play they say the words and improve their articulation skills at the same time. Children will learn their sounds while playing!
Match2Say was developed by a speech therapist and can be used by parents to help your child learn to pronounce their sounds quicker.
We know that intensive practice and parent support is the key to speech therapy success.
This app contains all consonants in the English language and several levels of difficulty.
1. Each deck of cards represents a specific sound;
2. Sounds organized by initial/medial/final
3. Audio recording for all images with different voice characters;
4. Several difficulty levels;
5. Over 1500 images in the whole app;
6. Universal app: Fully compatible with the iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad.
9. Designed by Smarty Ears- always a plus over any other app on iTunes
Smarty Ears has produced several apps, check out our website for more fun Speech Therapy apps.
We have updated the photographs, and audio on the app.