MarineLife HD -by Rye Studio™
iOS iPad Education
It's now FREE for promotion sale,Both the iPhone and iPad version are FREE now, go and get them now!!
When you think of the vast ocean, which animal first comes to mind? Does it have a massive body jumping out of the sea, like the blue whale? Or is it cute, hanging in groups and tumbling in the water, like the dolphin?
Dive into the deep blue sea; it may surprise you. Look! That funny appearance, that colorful body—is that the clownfish we saw yesterday at the aquarium? This one unexpectedly grows feet and strolls around on the ocean floor—well, is that a fish or not? There are many, many marine animals. You have probably seen them before, but you don’t know their names. After all, the animals in the sea are more numerous than animals here on land.
As a matter of fact, what we know about marine animals mostly concerns animals in shallow waters. Wouldn’t you like to know about animals 5000 kilometers under the sea? Are they giant monsters with sharp teeth? Or are they small, sparkling creatures on the seafloor?
Come quickly: let’s explore the world’s seas and oceans together. Rye Studio proudly presents the second in its Science Series: the Marine Animals!
1. Special effects, lifelike models and a 360 degree visual touch display. Simple and convenient controls allow the user to manipulate with ease.
2. Nearly 30 different species of marine animals. Enjoy the vast oceans and seas while learning, too!
3. Professional narrations and subtitles in English and Chinese. Lively voice acting brings you into the ocean world.
4. Program available in English and Chinese versions.
5. Rye Music sets the scene with lively sound effects and music for an incredible iPad experience.
6. All new content, stories and animations just for you!
1.Support for the newest iOS and iPad Retina.
2.Made for kids(Under age 5).