The first step to reading is understanding the sounds letters make, or phonics. This app focuses on these sounds versus the letters themselves, teaching the fundamentals of reading. It was designed as clear concise exercises with minimal distractions but at the same time - fun. Built by two loving parents - our kids love it, yours will too.
* Pictures and phonics are read out with high quality voice effects.
* Over 150 different high quality pictures to boost your childs vocabulary and reading.
* Collect marbles in the first ever physics aware marble jar.
* Reward system simply involves marble collection.
* HD graphics for both iPhone and iPad.
* Future updates will include more words and exercises.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 07, 2013
- Edwin Iskandar
- 118.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Alphabet Creatures (iPad Version)
• Bit-1 FREE
• Brickprints - Instructions for Lego powered by brickset.com
• Brutal Fantasy - Prologue / LITE
• Brutal Fantasy - The Orcs of Undermountain
• Buster Red
• Buster Spirits
• Cut Him Up!
• Cut Him Up! PRO
• Infant Arcade
• Infant Arcade: Alphabet Creatures
• Infant Arcade: Alphabet Creatures LITE
• Infant Arcade: Numbers
• Infant Arcade: Numbers Lite
• Infant Arcade: Peek-A-Boo
• Infant Arcade: Peek-A-Boo LITE
• Knives vs Skullz - Flappy Knifing!
• Little Faces
• Little Faces LITE
• Logan and the Upside Down Sea
• Logan and the Upside-Down Sea Lite
• Marbleminds Phonics LITE
• Muscle Crew
• Skewers and Forks
• Tank - Run and Gun!
• Where a bike at? - A world wide bike share locator
• Where a bike at? - Capital Bike Share DC
• Where a bike at? Citibike NYC