Marble Math Junior
iOS Universal Education
Solve a variety of math problems by collecting numbers as you roll or drag your marble through a series of fun mazes for ages 5-8 (with audio questions for emerging readers)
- Parents' Choice Award Winner
- Common Sense Media ON for Learning Award Winner
- One of the most fun, customizable, and effective math games available for early elementary school-age kids - Common Sense Media
- Fantastic app for reinforcing core math concepts with fine motor and visual tracking benefits thrown in - Smart Apps For Kids
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Based on the Common Core Curriculum, Marble Math Junior is an engaging way for early elementary students to practice mental math. Earn new marbles and collect bonuses while reinforcing key concepts in pursuit of a high score. But watch out math whizzes! You’ll need to be focused and nimble to avoid the obstacles in your path.
WRONG ANSWER? NO PROBLEM:
Marble Math Junior gives you the option to Replay the question or Show the correct answer in a game simulation, before moving on to the next problem.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
CUSTOMIZE FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Parents and teachers can customize gameplay to concentrate on specific math concepts by selecting problem types for each player and level or just let the game roll with random problem generation for unlimited practice and play!
MARBLE MATH JUNIOR CONCEPTS INCLUDE:
• shape recognition/matching
• sequencing number values and ordinals
• addition, subtraction and multiplication to 100
• identifying fractions
• counting money (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR or GBP)
• telling time
• completing addition equations
Additionally, early learners who may not be reading yet can tap on a problem to hear it spoken.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Also available Marble Math for ages 9 and up
Thanks for playing Marble Math Junior!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Marble Math Junior:
- does not share your personal information amongst ourselves or with anyone else;
- does not include ads or in-app purchases, and there are no links to social network sites (like Facebook or Twitter)
- uses analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps.
Now you can make your avatar any color you want!
- New avatar color picker and accessories give you even more options to personalize your Marble Math Junior game.
Thanks for playing!
If you like Marble Math Junior please consider leaving an iTunes review.