Madona: Run MATLAB/Octave code
iOS Universal Education
Write MATLAB/Octave code directly on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! This app is ideal for learning and testing code snippets!
The Octave language is an interpreted programming language. Its syntax is very similar to Matlab, and careful programming of a script will allow it to run on both Octave and Matlab. The language helps in solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments
This app provides a mobile environment that allows you to execute Octave/MATLAB using the GNU Octave compiler.
- Compile and run your program
- Supports plotting and graphing
- View program output or detailed error
- Select and run chunk of codes
- Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers
- Open, save, import and share R files. Supports File Sharing with iTunes Connect, AirDrop and iCloud.
- Language reference
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Codes are run in a sandbox; therefore some functions such as file manupilations are not supported.
If File->Clear is selected accidentally, it can be undone by shaking your device or pressing Cmd+X from an external keyboard.