LP Ancient Greek
One of the challenges of studying Ancient Greek is to memorise its unfamiliar vocabulary, and the many forms each word can take. The most reliable way to learn this material is by constant practice, which is where Liberation Philology Ancient Greek can help.
Wherever you have your phone and a free moment, Liberation Philology Ancient Greek is ready to drill you on Ancient Greek vocabulary and grammar with a continuous multiple-choice test. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 110 levels, each testing the translation of 10 words between English and Ancient Greek. Additional sections contain 220 levels of Homeric, and 210 levels of New Testament vocabulary. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 609 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Ancient Greek nouns.
• Adjectives & Pronouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Ancient Greek adjectives & demonstrative pronouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate a range of paradigmatic Ancient Greek verbs.
• Participles: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Ancient Greek participles.
A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and paradigms. Beginning students also have the option of displaying Greek text in transliteration.
• Updated to take advantage of the latest devices and operating systems.
• You can now adjust the length of the delay while answers are shown.
• Fewer taps are required to change levels.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 19, 2015
- David Arthur
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (18)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Liberation Philology Catalan
• Liberation Philology Danish
• Liberation Philology Dutch
• Liberation Philology Finnish
• Liberation Philology French
• Liberation Philology German
• Liberation Philology Gothic
• Liberation Philology Hungarian
• Liberation Philology Irish
• Liberation Philology Italian
• Liberation Philology Japanese
• Liberation Philology Latin
• Liberation Philology Russian
• Liberation Philology Sanskrit
• Liberation Philology Spanish
• Liberation Philology Swedish
• LP Esperanto
• LP Icelandic
• LP Norwegian
• LP Old English
• LP Old Norse
• LP Old Occitan
• LP Portuguese