Look! Listen! and Learn Language! - Word Practice
Is your child speaking in single words but having trouble with simple phrases and sentences?
Word Practice provides a model for step-by-step transition to full sentences. Colorful drawings or photos are presented in three categories: Common Verbs, Contrast Words like “over/under”, and Animals.
A clear speech model is presented for the child to imitate and they can record and play back their own speech. The clinician can choose from three scoring methods. 1. Score each response as correct, distorted or incorrect. 2. Score responses as correct, distorted, substituted, or omitted. 3. Score productions based on whether they are spontaneously correct/incorrect or imitatively correct/incorrect. SLPs will appreciate that this activity models more complex grammar and syntax for imitation.
This app uses the content from the Word Practice game from LocuTour’s Look! Listen! and Learn Language CD.
We've added simple rewards (if you want them).
Improved the icons for retina display devices.
Adjusted screens for new devices.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 27, 2013
- Learning Fundamentals, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 29.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Artic Practice
• Articulation IV
• Articulation IV: L
• Articulation IV: R
• Articulation IV: S
• Articulation IV: Th
• Escuchar y Repetir — Spanish Phonology
• FAA Glossaries
• Indicar… Colores, Números y Formas
• Learning Sight Words
• Minimal Pairs
• Pictures for SLPs and Special Education Teachers
• Reading Comprehension at the Paragraph Level
• Show Me…
• Show Me… Actions
• Show Me… Animals, Food, and More
• Show Me… Colors, Numbers, and Shapes
• Show Me… People, Places, and Things
• Show Me… Social
• Train Talk!
• Who, What, When, Where, Why
• Wild, Woolly, Wonderful Critters
• ¡Animales Fantásticos!