This app was removed from the App Store.
Little Creator - HugDug kids and toddlers make art like grown ups!
iOS iPad Education
Kids create wonderful art while listening to classical music. Made especially for little kids and toddlers' abilities.
Enhance your child's skills for school : CREATIVITY, COMPOSITION, EMOTIONAL SKILLS, MUSIC
Unleash your child's creativity! Little Creator is a creation workshop that was made especially for little kids’ abilities to empower their imagination and creativity. Little Creator was designed to be so simple that even toddlers can create art like big kids.
In-app purchase bonus: 6 top classical music tracks are playing during the game, which means that your child will create art and listen to Bach, Pachelbel, Vivaldi, Sants & More!
In Little Creator, your child can choose from twelve different canvases. Each canvas has its own unique art objects and a theme that can be explored.
Free download includes 3 scenes.
In-app purchase will unlock all 12 scenes
12 scenes include:
- Create a house.
- Design a birthday card.
- Build a tower with play blocks.
- Make a necklace full of gems.
- Make an art collage.
- Experiment with letters and numbers
- Invent shapes and create geometric art with play sticks & cubes
There is no time pressure, no points and no wrong answers. Just a free to explore environment that empowers your child's imagination and creativity while they listen to classical music. Enjoy!
Advantages for parents, therapists, and caretakers
- Teach kids about shapes & colors
- Little kids project their feelings onto the art they make. Makes a great setting for discussion about their feelings.
- Encouraging & safe environment for creation: It’s easy for kids to create, to remove parts of their design that they don’t like and to re-create.
- 12 scenes, each with different shapes & play objectives
- Hundreds of different art shapes
- Improves Fine Motor & Cognitive Skills
- Improves Shape Recognition
- 7 tracks of classical music
- Easy to use, even toddlers can create art!
New! Save your art work to the gallery.