Liberation Philology Latin
Learning a language is a complex and multi-layered process, which no computer can automate, but the study of Latin also involves extensive memorisation, which is where Liberation Philology Latin can help.
Liberation Philology Latin drills you on Latin vocabulary and grammar, through a continuous multiple-choice test that's instantly available wherever you have your phone and a free moment. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 200 levels of basic vocabulary, each testing the translation of 10 words between Latin and English. A further 148 levels cover the vocabulary of Book I of the Aeneid in sequence, followed by 300 levels of intermediate vocabulary. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 732 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Latin nouns.
• Adjectives & Pronouns: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Latin adjectives, pronouns, and pronominal adjectives.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate regular and irregular Latin verbs.
• Participles: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Latin participles.
A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and paradigms.
• Updated to take advantage of the latest devices and operating systems.
• You can now adjust the length of the delay while answers are shown.
• Fewer taps are required to change levels.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 26, 2015
- David Arthur
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (9)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Liberation Philology Catalan
• Liberation Philology Danish
• Liberation Philology Dutch
• Liberation Philology Finnish
• Liberation Philology French
• Liberation Philology German
• Liberation Philology Gothic
• Liberation Philology Hungarian
• Liberation Philology Irish
• Liberation Philology Italian
• Liberation Philology Japanese
• Liberation Philology Russian
• Liberation Philology Sanskrit
• Liberation Philology Spanish
• Liberation Philology Swedish
• LP Ancient Greek
• LP Esperanto
• LP Icelandic
• LP Norwegian
• LP Old English
• LP Old Norse
• LP Old Occitan
• LP Portuguese