Learn Thai - Phrasebook for Travel in Thailand
iOS Universal Education
Learn Thai is an easy to use mobile Thai phrasebook that will give visitors to Thailand and those who are interested in learning Thai a good start in the language.
Learn Thai is developed by Thai people and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. We use native Thai speakers (both male and female) who speak clearly and slowly to help you follow the phrases with ease.
• 200+ common words and phrases included for FREE
• Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in 18 categories
• Audio recorded by native speakers
• Choice of male or female voice
• Option to playback audio at slower speed
• No internet connection required
• Highlight important words with tips
• Store frequently used phrases in favourites
• Search by words inside the app
• No adverts or annoying popups
"I must say that LearnThai clearly stands head and shoulders above the competition."
- Richard Barrow http://iphone.mythailandblog.com/
"Great product. Has all the features I need (male+female, sound, favs)" - Prince
"Great App! Worth every penny! Great response from the developers! I strongly recommend it!!" - Shaunak
"Just had a wonderful trip to Thailand...what I learn from this app got me free drinks" - Tracy
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
• HOW TO RESTORE PURCHASES?
Purchases are one-time and carry over between devices. To restore your purchases on a new device, tap on PRO badge on one of the locked categories, tap on the Restore Purchase button. Even if you forget to do this step and try to buy the app again, it will be restored for free.
• WE READ EVERY E-MAIL.
We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at email@example.com and we will do our best to help in any way!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE APP PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW :-)
* minor bugs fixed
* new phrases added