Learning Pulmonology Quiz
iOS Universal Education
This is the ideal app for anyone who wants to learn or revise Respiratory or Pulmonology terminology, system and disorders. The quiz also measures your knowledge of the foundational medical terms used when referring to the Respiratory system and Pulmonology aspects of the human body.
This quiz set is popular among the nurses and nursing students on the Learning Nurse website. This Pulmonology Quiz app combines 3 of our quizzes - system, terminology and disorders. With over 210 questions, it covers topics such as medical terms and vocabulary associated with the structure of the lungs / Respiratory system, diseases, disorders and other pulmonary-related areas / topics. The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
You can select the number of questions (25, 50 or 100) you want to take in the quiz. Questions are randomized each time. It shows you final score at the end of the quiz.
This app will be extremely useful for YOU if you want to review what you have learned in class / on your own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great tool / resource for anyone studying Pulmonology, lungs or the Respiratory system in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession. Feedback is immediate, making it an excellent interactive / discovery learning tool.
This review quiz app contains over 210 questions - multiple choice and true / false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. The app is an excellent reference for you if you want to brush up on / test your advanced knowledge of Pulmonology / the Respiratory system.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test yourself
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Download this unique Pulmonology or Respiratory quiz and you’ll be glad you did!
Bug fixes and improved viewing on new, larger screens. Text is larger and easier to read.