iOS iPhone Education
With this LearningCoach You learn vocabulary playfully until on the verge of perfection. It uses a very effective method of learning: The app determines on the basis of Your reactions the learning progress of each vocabulary. The higher the progress, the more rarely the related vocabulary will be requested.
The progresses of each vocabulary and this of the actual lesson will be represented in bars and so You have an overview, whether You are already perfect. The funny BeeNoBot is with You at the whole learning process. Let Yourself be surprised, how the ancestral portrait gallery is building on together with Your learning progress.
If You started as a beginner and arrived to genie, then You are best prepared to the next vocabulary test. Since You enter Your necessary vocabulary Yourself You learn every times exactly the right things!
It is that easy:
The first screen shows the first question. Think about whether You know the answer and touch on the quizzical BeeNoBot. The answer appears - did You know it? Yes? - then touch the happy BeeNobot otherwise the sad one. To choose another lesson, enter new vocabulary or share entries with Your friends touch on "Settings".
The most important functions in detail:
- weighted query of question-answer-pairs in random order
- possible query of answer, question or both in random direction
- bargraph of progress of the displayed answer
- bargraph of progress of the actually lesson (average of progresses of all lessons vocabularies)
- intuitive choice of lessons, it is also possible to query all lessons in a subject (so it is possible to refresh old vocabulary)
- simply, clearly entering and editing of question-answer-pairs
- structured vocabulary in subjects, which are subdivides in lessons
- comfortable im- and export of entries to or from iOS-devices of Your friends optionally via Bluetooth or iTunes
- BeeNoBot ancestral portrait gallery: Parallel to the learning progress a funny ancestral portrait gallery shows 4 different states of BeeNoBot
- Improved use of view "Settings"