Learn to Read with Lola - Rhyming Word Jungle
iOS Universal Education
Learn to Read with Lola - Rhyming Word Jungle is our tenth learning application! It has been carefully designed according learning results from tens of millions of Lola Panda fans. With each 9 levels the kids will improve their vocabulary and phonological skills. Let the learning adventure begin!
Most preschool kids think it's fun to play with words and rhymes. In this way, kids start their phonological awareness without actually knowing it. A well-developed phonological awareness means that children can switch from one word to another by adding, removing or replacing letters. This is learned in the easy level with the words “hat - bat – rat” and in the hard level with “whale-tail-shale”.
Learn to read with Lola Panda has educational content within 9 levels:
* Easy1: Words with the same rhyming endings, ag - bag
* Easy2: Simple words with the same rhyming endings, ap - trap
* Easy3: Somewhat simple words with the same rhyming endings, um -drum
* Medium1: Everyday words with the same rhyming endings, ake - cake
* Medium2: Less common words with the same rhyming endings, ate - gate
* Medium3: Tricky rhyming words with matching and different endings, unk - trunk - monk
* Hard1: Challenging words with rhyming sounds, and matching and different endings, male - snail - pale
* Hard2: Hard words with rhyming sounds, and matching and different endings, kite - light - site
* Hard3: Difficult words with rhyming sounds and matching and different endings, stall - shawl - meatball
Excellent literacy gives children the best opportunities for all learning during their years at school. Researchers believe that it is very important for the early learning reader to recognize language structure - that is, the ability to rhyme.
Learn to read with Lola Panda is perfect for kids who think Lola’s Alphabet Train and Lola's ABC Party are too easy, but who cannot yet read fluently. This app is suitable for both pre-school classes and 1st grade. It can be used within a group or alone.
Children can use the app alone by starting from the easy level. As a child learns and successfully completes more tasks, the app automatically switches to more difficult levels. Alternatively, a teacher or parent can select an appropriate level for the game to remiain.
Learn to read with Lola Panda is professionally designed, and benefits the user data of tens of millions children already enjoying Lola Panda learning games around the world. We have striven to make the app so fun that kids want to learn without even being encouraged.
If you don’t know Lola Panda yet, and would like to test our apps before buying, that's also possible. Please note that we have trial version for apps like Lola’s Alphabet Train and Lola’s ABC Party. Those apps are for children who don’t know letters or tones yet.
More about high quality Lola Panda learning applications can be found here: www.lolapanda.com
Enjoy the learning adventure with Lola’s rhyming words!