Learn Italian Verbs
iOS Universal Education
Nail the most common verbs on your Italian tests and in everyday Italian conversation. Drill yourself on Italian verbs MORE EFFICIENTLY than with any other app on iTunes. Applying the latest in cognitive science, Brainscape repeats conjugations in the optimal pattern of repetition until you have truly internalized them.
Rather than creating frivolous games or distracting quizzes to try to make learning “fun,” Brainscape provides a scientifically optimized algorithm to repeat flashcards in just the right pattern for your brain’s maximum absorption, based on YOUR confidence. Brainscape makes sure that your study time is used as efficiently as possible, because –- let’s face it –- you're busy!
Learn Italian Verbs includes:
• Over 5,500 total flashcards covering conjugations for the present, simple past, imperfect, present perfect, pluperfect, future, conditional, present subjunctive, and more
• 301 of the most commonly used Italian verbs covered
• English translations for each verb, carefully ordered from most fundamental to most complex
• A helpful deck covering the basic rules that govern Italian conjugation
• A customized flashcard repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time dramatically
• Convenient “browse” and “search” functions that allow you to easily find cards you want
• Ongoing feedback, statistics, and visualization tools to help you track your progress
A special thanks to our translator-reviewer-linguist stars Patricia Buffa and Filippo Cefaly for their awesome work in helping us to create this app!
The Brainscape team is made up of former executives from The Princeton Review and Kaplan, as well as cognitive scientists and language specialists formerly with Columbia and Yale. Our mission is to make learning easier and more convenient. Feel free to check out our website, and good luck studying!
Bug fixes and content improvements