Latin synonym dictionary
iOS Universal Education
This app provides a Latin synonym dictionary.
The advantages of the study of synonymes in a classical course, are too great to be neglected. A knowledge of them gives to the student a fulness and precision of his author’s meaning. For example, quies is rest; requies also is rest; but the latter word shows that the writer has in mind a previous state of unrest.
- Over 2000 entries with detailed information
- Latin audio pronunciation for each entry
- 40 units
- Learn Latin synonyms in a unit
▪ Other feature
- Save feature
- Search for an entry
- Synonyms of the day
- Create lists and group entries into a list
▪ If you want to suggest a new feature or report a bug, please send feedback to us. Thank you!
Thank you for using our app.
We added more entries in this version.