Language Learning Aptitude Test
Check your aptitude for learning languages, and share the results with your friends.
This app tests your ability for learning new languages by testing how well you learn words and sentences in ‘made up’ languages.
First you learn words and sentences in new ‘made up’ languages, then the app tests you on what you have learnt.
The test is in five parts. Each part tests key aspects required to learn a new language. These are
Part 1 - tests how well you recognise and understand spoken words and patterns in a new language.
Part 2 - tests how well you recognise the spelling of spoken words in a new language.
Part 3 - tests how well you learn and apply the structure of a new language.
Part 4 - tests how well you recognise patterns and rules in a new language.
Part 5 - tests how well you can memorise words in a new language.
This test is broadly consistent with standards used for language aptitude testing.
The instructions and navigation in the app are in the following languages:
Bulgarian български език
Estonian eesti keel
Hungarian magyar nyelv
Latvian latviešu valoda
Lithuanian lietuvių kalba
Polish język polski
Graphics are changed in some places.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 09, 2012
- British Council
- 10.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• IELTS 1001 ways
• Learn English with Johnny Grammar's Word Challenge
• LearnEnglish Audio & Video
• LearnEnglish Elementary Podcasts
• LearnEnglish for Taxi Drivers
• LearnEnglish Grammar (UK Edition)
• LearnEnglish Grammar (US Edition)
• LearnEnglish GREAT Videos
• LearnEnglish Kids: Phonics Stories
• LearnEnglish Kids: Phonics Stories (School Edition)
• LearnEnglish Kids: Playtime
• LearnEnglish Sports World
• Learning Time with Timmy – games to learn numbers, colours and shapes in English!
• MyWordBook 2
• Premier Skills International
• Premier Skills Spanish
• Sounds Right