This app was removed from the App Store.
Korean Baby Flash Cards - Kids learn to speak Korean language with audio & video flashcards
iOS Universal Education
Building a strong Korean first words vocabulary has never been so exciting!
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Transportation, Alphabet, Numbers, Colors & Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
* Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
* Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
* 12 Categories - All in 1 App!
* Videos in animals and transportation categories
* Large words and letters
* Large icons and buttons
* Professional voice-overs recorded in production studio
* High quality images
* Real sounds where applicable
* Question mode for parent-child interaction
* Great memory building exercise
* Over 500 words!
Building strong Korean vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. EFlashApps Korean Educational Baby Flash Cards features over 500 high quality images with text and voice-overs. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously. Parents have the option to turn voice-overs off during parent-child learning session and turn voice overs on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach each-other!