Kids Learn Sight Words HD
LEARN TO READ 220 DOLCH SIGHT WORDS WITH PEI PEI THE PANDA!
ON SALE FOR OCTOBER - REGULAR PRICE USD2.99
Children will love learning Sight Words while playing 100 fun interactive games, providing hours of quality educational entertainment. No more boring flashcards or rote learning. Our game-based progressive teaching method is specially designed for 2-8 year olds and makes learning to read fun and engaging.
The Dolch list of Sight Words consists of 220 high frequency words learnt in early school years. These words are commonly used in up to 85% of all text in children’s early reading books. Learning to recognize these words is the first fundamental step to learning to read. Many of these words can’t be sounded out in phonic patterns and need to be learned by sight.
HD Version for iPAD
⇒ NO Ads
⇒ One price ~ NO In App purchases
★ Contains all 220 Dolch Words in 11 reading levels covering Pre-Primer to 3rd Grade.
★ Hosted by Pei Pei the Panda and 11 cute animal friends.
★ Learning adventure with 11 reward playgrounds and 220 animated toy collectables.
★ Kid-friendly simple design with instant scoring and easy self-navigation.
★ Vibrant graphics, playful animation, original upbeat music and fun sound effects.
★ Professionally recorded audio with clear pronunciation and encouragement prompts.
Your child will be guided on a learning adventure playing our fully interactive series of progressive fun games, including:
* COLORING BOOK – Color and drag the letters onto the page.
* CLAM AQUARIUM – Tap the clam with the matching word to see who pops out.
* SHOOTING HOOPS – Flick the basketball into the hoop with the correct word.
* TURTLE HOP – Cross the river by hopping on the turtle shells with matching words.
* BALLOON POP – Burst the balloon with the matching word.
* COCO CLIMB – Climb the palm tree by tapping the coconut with the correct word.
* TIC TAC TOE – Flip the tile with the matching word to get 3 in a row.
* HOT AIR BALLOON – Tilt your device to catch the correct falling word in your basket.
REWARDS AND COLLECTABLES
Along their magical journey, your child will collect toys for Pei Pei the Panda who visits 11 imaginative reward playgrounds, including a Fantasy Castle, Snow Tube, Pirate Ship, Candy Land, Underwater World, Wild West, Circus, Jungle Safari, Farmyard, Toy Zone, and Out of Space.
Our reward based learning system will encourage your child to want to continue to play and learn. The more games they successfully complete, the more toys they will be rewarded with so they can move onto the next level.
Kids Learn Sight Words is brought to you by The Digital Learning Company, the creator of quality early learning Apps, including Kids Learn Mandarin.
Visit Us: www.kidslearnwords.com
Like Us: www.facebook.com/DigitalLearningCo
Follow Us: www.twitter.com/KidsLearnCo
Watch Us: www.youtube.com/digitalLearningCo
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2013
- The Digital Learning Company
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 53.3 MB