Kids Learn Mandarin LITE
Learn Mandarin while playing fun interactive games. No more boring flashcards or tutorials. Our game-based progressive teaching method is specifically designed for 2-8 year olds learning Mandarin as a second language.
LITE Version for iPhone. If you like this App download our PRO Version for 12 topical themes covering 240 key words in 108 interactive games.
* Featured by iTunes as What's Hot in 125 places!
• Hosted by Pei Pei the Panda and lively animals from the ancient Chinese calendar
• Learning adventure with reward playgrounds and toy collectables
• Sing along to animated catchy theme songs
• Kid-friendly simple design with instant scoring and easy self-navigation
• Vibrant graphics, playful animation, original music and fun sound effects
• Clear pronunciation supported with Pinyin and Simplified Chinese Characters
• Guided by English narration and encouragement prompts
PROGRESSIVE LEARNING SEQUENCE
Our introductory practical curriculum will teach your child to comprehend and pronounce key words and to write Simplified Chinese characters related to topical themes.
Your child will be guided on a learning adventure across China playing our fully interactive series of progressive games, including:
• COLORING BOOK – Listen to the words in Mandarin and English and color in the picture.
• CLAM AQUARIUM – Tap the clam with the matching word picture to see what pops out.
• SHOOTING HOOPS – Flick the basketball into the hoop with the correct Chinese word.
• TURTLE HOP – Cross the river by hopping on the turtle shells with matching word pictures.
• BALLOON POP – Listen in Mandarin and burst the balloon with the matching word picture.
• BRUSHSTROKE IN THE SAND – Learn to write Chinese characters on the sandcastle.
• COCO CLIMB – Climb the palm tree by tapping a coconut that matches the Chinese word.
• TIC TAC TOE – Flip the tile with the matching Chinese word to get 3 in a row.
• HOT AIR BALLOON – Tilt your device to catch the correct falling objects in your basket.
REWARDS AND COLLECTABLES
Along their magical journey, your child will collect toys for Pei Pei the Panda who visits imaginative reward playgrounds. Our reward based learning system will encourage your child to want to continue to play and learn. The more games they successfully complete, the more toys they will be rewarded with so they can move onto the next level.
Minor Bugs Fix.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 22, 2012
- The Digital Learning Company
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 25.1 MB