Kids Learn Mandarin HD PRO
Children will love learning Mandarin while playing over 100 fun interactive games providing hours of quality educational entertainment. No more boring flashcards or tutorials. Our game-based progressive teaching method is specifically designed for 2-8 year olds learning Mandarin as a second language. Your child will comprehend and pronounce up to 240 key words commonly covered in school curriculum.
HD PRO Version for iPAD (PRO Version for iPhone is also available on the App store).
** Featured by iTunes as What's Hot in 125 places **
** Ranked in Top 10 Education Apps in 6 countries **
FEATURES - Premium Package (IAP)
• Hosted by 12 cute animals from the ancient Chinese calendar
• Learning adventure with 12 reward playgrounds and 240 toy collectables
• Sing along with Pei Pei the Panda to 12 animated catchy theme songs
• Kid-friendly simple design with instant scoring and easy self-navigation
• Vibrant graphics, playful animation, original music and fun sound effects
• Clear pronunciation supported with Pinyin and Simplified Chinese Characters
• Guided by English narration and encouragement prompts
• No ads
PROGRESSIVE LEARNING SEQUENCE
Our introductory practical curriculum will teach your child to say 240 key words and to write 64 Chinese characters related to 12 topical themes:
1. Numbers (included in initial download)
2. Colors & Shapes (included in initial download)
4. Fruit & Vegetables
5. Family & Occupations
6. Body Parts
8. Toys & Transport
9. Sport & Hobbies
10. Things at Home
11. Eating & Drinking
12. Nature & Outdoors
Your child will be guided on a learning adventure across China playing our fully interactive series of progressive games, including:
• COLORING BOOK – Listen to the words in Mandarin and English and color in the picture.
• CLAM AQUARIUM – Tap the clam with the matching word picture to see what pops out.
• SHOOTING HOOPS – Flick the basketball into the hoop with the correct Chinese word.
• TURTLE HOP – Cross the river by hopping on the turtle shells with matching word pictures.
• BALLOON POP – Listen in Mandarin and burst the balloon with the matching word picture.
• BRUSHSTROKE IN THE SAND – Learn to write Chinese characters on the sandcastle.
• COCO CLIMB – Climb the palm tree by tapping a coconut that matches the Chinese word.
• TIC TAC TOE – Flip the tile with the matching Chinese word to get 3 in a row.
• HOT AIR BALLOON – Tilt your device to catch the correct falling objects in your basket.
REWARDS AND COLLECTABLES
Along their magical journey, your child will collect toys for Pei Pei the Panda who visits 12 imaginative reward playgrounds, including a Fantasy Castle, Snow Tube, Pirate Ship, Candy Land, Underwater World, Wild West, China Town, Circus, Jungle Safari, Farmyard, Toy Zone, and Out of Space.
Our reward based learning system will encourage your child to want to continue to play and learn. The more games they successfully complete, the more toys they will be rewarded with so they can move onto the next level.
Minor Bugs Fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 22, 2012
- The Digital Learning Company
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)
- 173.3 MB