Kent & East Sussex Railway Guide
This is the official iPhone application for the Kent & East Sussex Railway, beloved home of Thomas the Tank engine.
The Kent & East Sussex Railway is England’s finest example of a rural light railway. The picturesque route from Tenterden to Bodiam, runs ten and a half miles through the unspoilt countryside of the Rother Valley, and terminates in the shadow of the magnificent National Trust castle at Bodiam. To accompany you, this official iPhone app gives a unique insight into the colourful history of the railway, and the experiences of the people behind it – through interviews, images and more.
And when you’re done with the tour of the railway itself, take this app with you on your visit to Col Stephens Railway Museum, dedicated to the life, work and legacy of Holman Fred Stephens, creator of the Kent and East Sussex railway.
The Kent & East Sussex Railway is operated by the Kent & East Sussex Railway Co Ltd, a charitable company, limited by guarantee and not having a share capital. Registered charity No. 262481. Its objectives are to preserve the Kent & East Sussex Railway for the operation and display of railway locomotives, rolling stock and other equipment for the advancement of technical and historical education and general interest.
Updated info pages
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 30, 2012
- 39.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CultureKey Singapore
• Floriade 2012 - Welt-Garten-Expo, Venlo
• Floriade 2012 - Wereld Tuinbouw Expo, Venlo
• Floriade 2012 - World Horticultural Expo, Venlo
• London Cancer Alliance Acute Oncology Guidelines
• Mum & Baby
• Signs for Sounds: Contemporary Letterforming and Calligraphy
• The Beatles Story Liverpool
• Ypres WWI Tour