JLPT Self Study
JLPT Self Study
Jlpt Self Study aims to help you with the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) by breaking down the task of learning the necessary kanji and vocabulary, as well as show you the grammar needed for the tests.
The application includes about 2000 kanji and over 8000 words, divided into 5 levels to match the N5, N4, N3, N2 and N1 levels of the nihongo nōryoku shiken (日本語能力試験), Japanese Language Proficiency Test, designed to score foreign speakers japanese ability.
The kanji section includes several kanji compounds for each kanji. Very often a single kanji does not have a meaning by it self and have to be joined with either other kanji or hiragana to form a word. Studying kanji compounds effectively increases your vocabulary by synergy of using a common kanji with new content.
The application used interval based learning to efficiently help with the long term learning of kanji and words. For each time a word is tested correctly, its "score" will increase and the time until it is tested again will increase. If a test fails the word will appear directly in the next test round again. This means that focus will be on new words and words that you constantly fails on.
* 8000 words
* 2000 kanji
* kanji compounds (6000+)
* kanji focus, i.e study kanji / hiragana relation
* Furigana tables
* progress tracker
* Romanji option for vocabulary
* customize test order
* compiled by Japanese native speaker
Make sure to test the FREE limited version, JLPT Self Study FREE, before buying.
iOS6 updates for correct rotation handling
Bug correction for Kanji compounds
Removal of iOS3.x support
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 23, 2013
- 10.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Echo Charlie Bravo Zulu
• Guitar For Life, FREE Practical – Rock Blues Jazz
• Guitar For Life, Practical Rock Blues Jazz Scales
• JLPT Self Study Free
• JLPT Study FREE, Kanji and Vocabulary Japanese Proficiency Level N5
• JLPT Study, 1-5 Level Kanji and Vocabulary Japanese Language Proficiency
• Japanese2000 Free
• Nail That Note
• Nail That Note Lite
• NihonFuri FREE