iTooch Prep for the TOEFL® Exam LITE
iOS Universal Education
With more than 1,500 exercises, iTooch Prep for the TOEFL® Exam LITE is a new and fun way of practicing and preparing the TOEFL™ exam. It covers the speaking, listening, reading and writing sections.
It is, by far, the largest collection of questions based on the US National Standards to prepare the TOEFL® test.
Used by more than 4,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to learn with fun
‣ Speech synthesis to help users in reading and text comprehension
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
== PEOPLE LOVE US ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps students on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
‣ 4 themes: Reading, Speaking, Writing, Tips
‣ 50 chapters with lessons, examples, and figures
‣ 1,508 questions with clues, detailed explanations
‣ 135 images and visuals
‣ 278 spoken sound files
‣ iTooch TOEFL® Prep is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students preparing TOEFL®
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
DISCLAIMER: TOEFL is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. This app is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
Speech synthesis for iOS 9 is back on track!