iRotorBalance is a educational and technical calculator for balancing of rotating machinery. The application calculates the correction balancing weight and its angular position given the amplitude and the phase of the measured vibration.
- Single-Plane Balancing Technique: Vector Method
- Single-Plane Balancing Technique: 4-Runs Method
- Two-Plane Balancing Technique: Influence Coefficient Method
- Angular Mass Distribution Calculation
- Permissible Residual Unbalance Determination
- e-mail the results as a report
Disclaimer: Although the calculations done by this application were made with great care, it may contain error or inaccuracies. Using the results of the calculations is the responsibility of the user.
-Minor crash fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 09, 2012
- Motionics LLC
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (8)
- 7.6 MB