Push to for your telescope. iPushTo is your navigation aid under the night sky! Just choose an object and Push To will show you the way. Contains ALL Messier and NGC objects. As well as custom objects.
**Works on compass-enabled iDevices: iPhone 3GS,4,5 iPad2 and up only**
Follow these easy steps!
1) Level your telescope. Horizontally.
2) Be sure to calibrate your built-in compass first! Otherwise the reading is not accurate!
3) Select a Messier/NGC object from the list in the search tab OR use the custom RA/DEC entry fields.
4) Place your iPhone/iPad flat on the back of your telescope!
5) Move the telescope until the telescope ALT/AZ coordinates match the Object ALT/AZ coordinates. The arrows will guide you.
The object will appear in the finder and/or low power eyepiece.
- Fixes a selection bug reported by one of our users (thanks!)
- When selecting an object, the selection color is night vision friendly.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 18, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (5)
- 1.8 MB