Intro to Geography - North America, by Montessorium
•Learn the shapes, names, flags and geographical locations of the countries in North America, through puzzles, challenges and drawing exercises.
Based on the proven methodology of Montessori.
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
• To identify the countries of North America
• To discern the shapes of the countries
• To recognize the flags of North America
• The development of spatial relationships
• Individual position in relationship to the world
• Fine motor skills and vocabulary
Intro to Geography includes the following activities in an app specially designed for the iPad:
• SHAPES OF THE COUNTRIES
Through an engaging, interactive puzzle exercise, we focus on the shapes of the countries.
• NAMES OF THE COUNTRIES
In a series of challenging activities, we learn the names of the countries, finding their location on the map.
• SHAPES, NAMES, AND PLACES
Using the puzzle map, we work to develop name recognition, spatial relationship, and geographical location.
• FULL MAP CHALLENGE
Put your knowledge to the test, with a full scale, interactive puzzle map of North America.
Match the name of the country, to its corresponding puzzle map shape, in this dynamic drawing exercise.
Tapping through the various flags of each country, we come to identify their unique characteristics.
• MATCHING FLAGS TO THEIR COUNTRY
In a series of engaging activities, we match the flags to their associated countries, through drawing exercises.
We would love to hear from you.
Find us on Twitter & Facebook!
• Kid's Library
• Parent Portal
If you're enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review! Thank you!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 25, 2014
- Montessorium, LLC
- 43.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (133)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Alpha Writer, by Montessorium
• Intro to Colors, by Montessorium
• Intro to Cursive, by Montessorium
• Intro to Letters, by Montessorium
• Intro to Math, by Montessorium