International House of Prayer
iOS Universal Education
The official International House of Prayer iPhone/iPod Touch application. Access LIVE audio and video streaming of the 24/7 Prayer Room, worship, teaching, podcasts, and more.
Watch or listen to a selection of prayer room archives and highlights from worship leaders Misty Edwards, Cory Asbury, Matt Gilman, Tim Reimherr, Laura Hackett, and others. Including a sermon library with IHOP–KC speakers Mike Bickle, Allen Hood, Corey Russell, Shelley Hundley, and more. Stay up to date on the latest from the IHOP-KC Missions Base with weekend services, news, worship leader interviews, and product releases. Maps of IHOP-KC ministry base locations are included for easy driving directions.
- Listen and Watch Live 24/7 Stream from the Prayer Room.
- Stream prayer room archives and featured highlights.
- Download audio messages and prayer room highlights to listen to later.
- Access archived messages from IHOP–KC speakers listed by speaker or category.
- Maps to IHOP–KC campus locations for easy driving directions.
- Link to secure donation.
- Twitter and Facebook share integration.
Wi-Fi Internet connection required for iPod touch.
This application links to streaming media. A standard 2GB plan allows for roughly 60 hours of streaming audio, or 17 hours of streaming video a month. Extensive use of streaming media may exceed monthly data transfer allowance with your service provider. Please check with your service provider for information about your plan.
On May 7, 1999, the International House of Prayer Missions Base in Kansas City, Missouri was founded by Mike Bickle and twenty full-time intercessory missionaries who cried out to God in prayer with worship for thirteen hours each day. Four months later, on September 19, 1999, prayer and worship extended to the full 24/7 schedule which continues today. For more on this ministry, please visit our website at www.ihop.org
The International House of Prayer iPhone App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
• Fixed a pesky bug that caused the app to perform slowly on cell connection
• Fixed an issue where you could potentially not AirPlay video
• Various user interface improvements