International Convenant on Civil & Political Rights
Adopted by the UN General Assembly on the 16th of December, 1966, the International Convenant on Civil and Political Rights and it's optional protocols are some of the most important legal instruments in the protection of human rights.
This app contains the ICCPR (including its two protocols) as well as other useful documents associated with its implementation.
Documents are in several languages, includes the ability to email the documents. For iPad & iPhone (Universal download).
If you have any suggestions for updates, we'd love to hear from you.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 31, 2012
- Steinbock Applications
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 6.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Irish Roots - Your Family's Ancestry and Heritage in Ireland/Eire
• AP US History Supreme Court Cases
• Harrem Club
• Law Drops - A Database of Legislative Documents and Caselaw
• My Drinking Stats
• Opening Lines of Famous Books
• Universal Declaration of Human Rights