LingQ - Learn 25 Languages
iOS Universal Education
Learn languages by immersing yourself in a world of interesting, authentic content! Start with easy beginner lessons but quickly progress into learning from real, compelling content. 1000s of hours of lessons, podcasts, audiobooks, interviews and more, all with transcript. LingQ even lets you import and learn from any content you find on the web! Start your language journey today!
Listen and follow along in the text. Look up and save new words and phrases to your personal database. Track which words you know and which words are new to you. Watch your vocabulary and your avatar grow! Track all your learning activities including listening time, words of reading and more.
Review and learn your new vocabulary in context and using our proprietary SRS review tools. Register your account and have your data synced to our web application so you can study on the web along with on multiple devices. The LingQ app also lets you work offline and syncs up when you get back online. This lets you take advantage of dead time and short breaks throughout the day to spend more time with your new language.
No other app will take you as far. LingQ will take you all the way to fluency!
* 1000’s of hours of downloadable audio files all with transcript
* Look up and save new vocabulary using multiple integrated dictionary resources
* Review vocabulary using SRS review system
* Track how many words you know, which words are new & which you are learning
* Keep all your learning statistics including listening and reading time
* Use Playlist to easily play and shuffle all your current lessons
* Sync word data, playlist data and lesson data to the web and across devices
* Study offline and update data when back online
*Receive notifications for all LingQ activities from web or mobile including forum and exchange activities from the web
* Manage all your saved vocabulary
* See your learning targets and measure your progress
* Watch your avatar grow as your language grows
* Study all available languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Dutch, Polish and Greek. (Activate additional beta languages through our web version: Norwegian, Latin, Esperanto, Ukrainian, Czech, Romanian, Arabic, Finnish, Hebrew, Turkish. These languages will then be accessible on the app.)
“Built by language learners for language learners!”
LingQ Co-Founder, Steve Kaufmann, one of the world’s leading polyglots, has learned 15 languages using this approach. Steve is the “Godfather of language learning”
Get language learning tips from Steve at his:
Blog - http://blog.thelinguist.com
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/lingosteve
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING WITH LINGQ PREMIUM
• Unlimited LingQs - Look up & save all new words and phrases
• Word Tracking - Track known words, new words
• Unlimited Vocab Review (SRS)
• Unlimited Imports - Import & study text from the web
• 50% off Tutoring on the web
You will need a Premium subscription to get full unlimited access to LingQ functionality.
1-month subscription $9.99
6-month subscription $54.99
12-month subscription $109.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage or cancel your subscription in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, Premium access will expire at the end of the current subscription period.
Terms of Service - https://www.lingq.com/terms/
Feedback? Let us know.
Send suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Japanese and Chinese support alternate script/romaji in the lesson text.
Support for dynamic type
Bugfixes and performance improvements