IFLA WLIC 2016
iOS Universal Education
Official Mobile App of WLIC 2016, IFLA World Library and Information Congress,
82nd IFLA General Conference and Assembly, 13-19 August 2016, Columbus, Ohio, United States.
This mobile app is available for all IFLA WLIC 2016 Congress participants. It is designed to help you plan and coordinate your personal timetable. App users can browse through the Conference Programme, locate the session and meeting rooms and the exhibitors' stands using the venue map, connect with other delegates and much more! You can also view the latest comments on IFLA WLIC 2016 on Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
• From the Homescreen you can navigate through all the information on the Congress.
• "Programme" brings you straight to the Congress programme.
• "Speakers" gives you an overview of all keynote speakers and speakers of the Congress.
• Locate exhibitors through the "Exhibitors" button
• Access the conference papers and an overview of the posters via the “Papers/Posters” button
• Ensure you find the correct session locations and the exhibitors under "Maps".
• "Information" provides any further information you might need, i.e. Opening Times, Conference A-Z or Contacts.
• See what people are saying about the Congress by checking "Social Media" and “Flickr”.
• You can bookmark sessions, speakers and exhibitors and make notes everywhere in the App. Through "My Congress" you can see an overview of your preferences.
• Have a look at “Library Visits” to see which professional tours to the libraries of Columbus and Ohio are offered.
• The new “Networking” module offers you the opportunity to connect with other delegates and send messages to each other if you have registered for it.
IFLA WLIC 2016 Congress App – Your Congress in one click.
Please kindly note: Once the mobile app is downloaded, it can even be used offline (updates will be available before and during the Congress). However please note that to be able to use all features and functions your smartphone must be connected to the internet. If you have any further questions or would like to give feedback on the App, the Congress Secretariat is at your disposal: firstname.lastname@example.org