iOS Universal Productivity
Command is a console integrated shell and ms-dos command. It’s absolutely a useful and charming tool for people who are crazy coding by shell/ms-dos commands and programming.
Thousands of comments from our user :-)
※ At rank 10 in AppStore Best Utility before!
※ Best shell command apps on AppStore! ~ Brone. Kati
※ Powerful tools on iPhone! ~ Ben
▪ Optimized for both Portrait and Landscape orientations.
▪All standard modules included.
▪ Powerful dos/shell command management.
▪ Powerful file system management.
▪ Powerful hardware management.
▪ Powerful social system management.
• ‘output’ to record console logs into log files.
• ‘wc’ to statistic lines, words, characters.
• ‘grep’ to search that contain inputs.
• ‘telnet’ to scan available server and port.
• ‘openssl’ to hash/encrypt file, support sha256, base64 and md5.
• ‘curl’ to parse url that you access.
• Using ‘nslookup’ to translate url to ip address.
• Using ‘help’ for checking all provided command.
•‘device’ for checking basic device information.
• ‘zip/unzip’ for zipping/unzipping file or directory.
• ‘ipconfig’ for checking network status.
• ‘ping’ for checking remote server status.
• ‘ps’ for checking all running processes.
• ‘gps’ for checking current latitude and longitude and altitude.
• ‘compass’ for checking current orientation and degree.
• ‘barometer’ for checking current pressure.
• ‘flashlight’ for open/close flashlight.
• ‘camera/video’ for quick open instant camera.
• ‘server’ for uploading anything to your iPhone/iPad, when uploading photos will automatically synced into album. it also support for downloading anything from your devices.
• ‘qr’ for sharing message by qrcode.
• ‘facebook’, 'twitter' for sharing message by social network.
• 'host', fast and easy-to-use network scanner to locate every host with a given open port.
• 'sql', execute sql in local database.
• 'ls', 'tree', etc, powerful file system commands integrated ...
Enjoy best command tool on AppStore! Rating us if you like it :-)
- Improve user interface.
- Fix minor bugs.
Enjoy cmd, it's a best terminal on AppStore! If you like it, please take a minute to give us review!