This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Education
• Picture and voice communication aid for children
• Ideal for children with disabilities or pre speech toddlers
• Add your photos for maximum engagement
• Confirm all choices with a yes/ no screen
• Personalise your content
• 20 categories in full version (in-app purchase to upgrade), 9 in free version
• Sound recording available in full version
• Upgrade iComm to get audio, more categories and more blank storage frames
iComm provides an affordable, custom built and easy to use communication system using pictures and words - both written and spoken. iComm is used by with children with a broad range of disabilities who have trouble communicating such as cerebral palsy or autism.
Most files in iComm are blank to give you complete flexibility to add your own photos and voice. The app then becomes a tailored communication device for a child that it will instantly recognise. iComm provides content for basic fundamental communication.
Edit your iComm to design it to match your child’s needs and interests by pasting photos in from your camera roll or add a photo instantly with the camera. Use the microphone in your device to record accompanying descriptions (in full upgraded version).
Using iComm couldn't be easier with an edit or display option.
Push the upgrade button for all the fantastic features iComm has to offer. For tips, hints and video tutorials on how to use the iComm go to www.miasapps.com
iOS7 recording bug fixed