iAlignCalc is an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch application to calculate machine shaft alignment corrections.
- Calculates machine shaft alignment corrections using the two inverted dial method.
- Calculates machine shaft alignment corrections using the face-rim method.
- Calculates machine shaft alignment corrections using the double radial method.
- Calculates thermal growth for different materials
- Can be used for angular, parallel, and combined misalignments
New Features in Version 1.2 for iPhone:
- Interactive Shaft Alignment Specification: NASA Standard
- Interactive Shaft Alignment Tolerance Table
- Interactive Shaft Alignment Tolerance Chart
- Report Generation
- PDF report output
- Include user signature
- Sketch pad to draw
- Voice recording and audio attachment
- Email PDF report
- Save the PDF file on disk to be accessed from computer
- Print the PDF to an Airprint
- Include the plant location and the map in the PDF
- Up to 5 image attachments from camera, library or screenshots of the alignment calculations
- Include text and notes
- Speech-to-text feature (Available in iPhone 4S only)
New Features in Version 1.3 for iPhone:
- Users can save the values and calculations for each alignment session and see them in a table based on the date, and name of the machine. Each saved session can be called and viewed later.
iAlignCalc is intended for educational purposes. Although the calculations done by this application were made with great care, it may contain errors or inaccuracies. Using the results of the calculations is the responsibility of the user.
- Minor crash fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 11, 2012
- Motionics LLC
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (9)
- 3.5 MB