iOS Universal Education
MOBILE GUIDE TO STUDY AT UNIVERSITY
This app is compatible with iOS 6.0 and above, including iOS 8.
Write better essays and reports, read more critically to improve your university results ...
iAcademic is designed by an education specialist to support your learning and show you how to achieve better outcomes in university and tertiary level studies with e-Guides and essay writing tips in the palm of your hand.
This app offers simple study guides, or handouts, that can assist new students, students returning to study and International or ESOL students in English language universities anywhere in the world.
Success at university means more than going to lectures, tutorials or seminars. Follow these clear, simple explanations and easy-to-find guided worksheets (View, Email, AirPrint or send to the cloud) to write better essays, reports and think more clearly about your work.
English language concepts are built-in features of this app. If English is your first language, use iAcademic to develop research and writing skills anywhere, any time. If English is your second or additional language (ESL, ESOL, EAL), iAcademic can show you how to use English language skills like Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing in actual academic study. Clearly organised sections can help you to listen effectively, read critically, and write coherent essays and reports.
iAcademic may also be suitable for teachers of English as a second or other language (TESOL) who prepare students for university study, or for senior secondary school students who would like to know what to expect at university.
Key Features of the Study Guides:
* 15 worksheets for common academic tasks like reading and note-taking, writing abstracts, literature reviews, research essays, annotated bibliographies and research reports - select the pen icon in the upper-right of the screen to view the worksheet, email, print or send to Dropbox
* Practical tips to help develop effective listening and confident in-class speaking skills
* Advice about how to use academic reading material, with structured worksheets to guide you
* Advice about how to read and write critically and evaluate course readings, with structured worksheets to guide you
* Record bibliographic references with a simple downloadable worksheet
* Magnify words that are unclear and define them using the inbuilt dictionary of the iPhone/iPad
* View, email, AirPrint or upload worksheets to cloud storage for easy access across linked devices.
Join learners in Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, China, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the USA to build your learning skills and confidence with easy-to-use education support.
Fully native and built for convenience and speed, this app is designed for devices running iOS 6.0 and above, including iOS 8 (iPhone, iPad, compatible with iPod touch).
We value your feedback. Please send compliments, criticism and suggestions to email@example.com
How do you use the app? What and where are you studying? Please write and tell us ...
iAcademic © 2012-2015 Dr Lisa McDonald
MondoWord: Language for Intersecting Wor(l)ds :: Changing the Way You Study ...
iOS 8, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus support.