New student? Returning to study? International student learning in English? This app offers simple study guides that can help with essay and report writing, critical reading and more and improve your university results.
Success at university means more than going to lectures or seminars. With clear, simple, easy-to-find guided worksheets (View, Email, AirPrint or send to the cloud) for common writing tasks like essay and report writing, iAcademic is designed by an education specialist to support your learning and show you how to achieve successful outcomes in university or tertiary level studies.
English language concepts are built-in features of this App. If English is your first language, use iAcademic to develop research and writing skills anywhere, any time. If English is your second or additional language (ESL, ESOL, EAL), iAcademic can show you how to use English language skills like Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing in actual academic study. Clearly organised sections can help you to listen effectively, read critically, and write coherent essays and reports.
iAcademic may also be suitable for teachers of English as a second or other language (TESOL) who prepare students for university study, or for senior secondary school students who would like to know what to expect at university level.
Key Features of the Study Guides:
* Worksheets for common academic tasks like reading and note-taking, writing abstracts, literature reviews, research essays, annotated bibliographies and research reports
* Practical tips to help develop effective listening and confident in-class speaking skills
* Advice about how to use academic reading material, with structured worksheets to guide you
* Advice about how to read and write critically and evaluate course readings, with structured worksheets to guide you
* Record bibliographic references with a simple downloadable worksheet
* Magnify words that are unclear and define them using the inbuilt dictionary of the iPhone/iPad
* View, email, AirPrint or upload worksheets to cloud storage for easy access across linked devices.
Join learners in Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, China, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the USA to build your learning skills and confidence with easy-to-use education support.
Fully native and built for convenience and speed, this app is designed for devices running iOS 4.0 and above, including iOS 7 (iPhone, iPad, compatible with iPod touch).
We value your feedback, so please send compliments, criticism and suggestions to email@example.com
How do you use the app? What and where are you studying? Please write and tell us ...
iAcademic © 2012-2014 Dr Lisa McDonald
MondoWord: Language for Intersecting Wor(l)ds :: Changing the Way You Study ...
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 09, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 6.4 MB