I Spy With Lola LITE
iOS Universal Education
Join Lola Panda™ as she travels around the world in her first I Spy adventure app! Visit Lola’s friends in different countries to help her find hundreds of hidden objects along the way. I Spy With Lola, the 6th Lola Panda™ app, will provide an educational challenge for kids of all ages!
***** Editor’s Choice Award 2013 - Children's Technology Review
***** Best Apps award finalist 2013 - Best App Ever Awards
Start your journey in Hawaii, collecting souvenirs and coins from each completed task and use those to unlock additional exotic locations. At the easy level young children can practice object identification and word association. As they advance, challenge them to find objects associated with letters helping to unlock new locations. Find a fan in Japan, or maybe even a lizard in Egypt! Each locale is beautifully animated with ample visual and spoken instruction and a unique catchy soundtrack.
WHAT DO THE PROFESSIONALS SAY ABOUT THE GAME?
● Famigo - "What a great app! The interface and narration are engaging and easy to use. The feedback during the game and after completing each location is very satisfying and entertaining."
● Apps4Kids – 5/5 stars. "The different scenarios provided us with lots of opportunities for conversation and vocabulary-building. “
● The iPhone Mom - "I highly recommend this app to parents of younger children and will definitely be playing this app with my son!"
● Top Best Apps for Kids – “Gorgeous graphics and suitable audio music for each country. New & free places have been announced. No In-app purchases! Fantastic. Kids can learn while exploring the world and it’s objects."
- Find dozens of hidden objects from around the world
- High-quality graphics and animation
- Spoken and easy to understand instructions
- No in-app purchases - Unlock new locations as achievements are met!
- Available in twelve languages
Get the full version of I Spy and begin solving more challenging tasks. In the full version, you can unlock the medium and hard levels just by playing through the previous levels. It also has more places to travel, letters to learn and riddles to solve.