This app was removed from the App Store.
i-Lexis Free – Spanish version
iOS iPhone Education
*** Also available in English and in Italian ***
i-Lexis is the new, innovative, application designed expressly for iPhone and iPod touch to provide a simple and immediate tool to help children with speech and language disorders.
The language is an important, complex capability that is extremely vulnerable, especially during the first years of the growth. Almost all children learn the rules of their language at an early age through use, without formal instruction. The environment itself is also an important factor. Children learn the specific variety of language that the important people around them speak.
i-Lexis is very simple and immediate to use. It’s the ideal educative tool and companion to help children with their natural language development. It is designed expressly as support tool for different needs in the matter of verbal communication, including and not limited to: early development communication enhancement, people with speech and language disorder, people with A.S.D. (Autism Spectrum Disorder), etc. It’s possible also to use i-Lexis as simple AAC (Augmentative Alternative Communication) device, to enhance an individual's communication and interaction with their surroundings.
Using a “game” approach, i-Lexis will help your children to learn the language in a natural mode. There are various, coloured, environments to explore and your children will learn the words that are typically used in them. Moreover, you have the possibility to create new, personalized, environments. For example, you can take photos of your home, upload to your iPhone, then record your voice and associate it to selected objects in the image. Your children will play and learn the new words listening your voice.
Some features of i-Lexis:
- expressly and exclusively designed for iPhone.
- 265+ preloaded words. All words are recorded by professional speakers (mother tongue), no poor quality speech synthesis voices used!
- “Read” and “Syllable/Read slowly” modes. Your kids can listen each word in both modes.
- 7 main locations (including “home”, “school”, “events”, etc.) with 40+ sub-locations environments. All with colourful illustrations and pictures.
- it's fun for kids of all ages!
- simple and immediate user interface.
- you can customize the application adding your photos (use the iTunes program or the Camera Connection Kit to import your photos; you can also download them from Internet or shoot directly with the built-in camera of the iPhone) and voices.
- engage your children by adding their voice and pictures to personalize their learning experience.
- change the content as often as you wish to further develop your child’s learning.
- have fun with your kids whilst helping them learn!
Thanks for using our products. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome, please write to: email@example.com