This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Education
Just enter the data and you’ll obtain a detailed solution! More than 90 calculators for all occasions!
iSolvers is a collection of calculators for solving mathematical problems. Programs explain the procedures of problem solving in detail, which enables not only achieving results but also learning how to solve mathematical problems, finding and correcting mistakes in your solution, as well as checking the correctness of your own solution.
Just imagine that you are sitting at a test or examination — open the application, enter the data, and you will obtain a detailed solution. Or you were given homework that you don’t want to do at all — once again, you open the application and your homework is done!
The application will do all the dirty work for you!
The application can be used for checking your solutions and for the simple review of a problem’s solution, as you have its detailed solution!
iSolvers will help you with tests and examinations, and it is also useful for the preparation of homework ;) It will become an irreplaceable tool in your studies.
You will be pleased with your purchase for a long time, as iSolver will become an irreplaceable tool in your studies!
An application is updated regularly and new calculators as well as other useful functions are added with new versions.
As the list of calculators is very long, it does not fit into this description =) The full list can be found on the website - www.isolver.pro
There were so many requests, we have tried to take them into consideration.
- Finding the direction cosine vector
- The calculation of the angle between 2 vectors
- The area of a triangle on the vectors
- The area of a parallelogram on the vectors
- The volume of the pyramid on the vectors
- Finding the length of a segment in space
- The distance from a point to a plane in space
- The distance from point to a line in space
- The angle between 2 planes
- Finding the volume of a regular tetrahedron
- Finding derivatives with formulas
Added support for horizontal mode on iPhone
Added support for English Language
Fixed bug with finding placements and combinations